Online Options, Payments & Contact Info
- Water bills can be paid at https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/Login.aspx?acc=RT18996 or by mailing to PO Box 477, Burlington, WI 53105 or putting in the drop box at either City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street or the Department of Public Works, 2200 S. Pine Street.
- Municipal Court citations can be paid at https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/Login.aspx?acc=RT24926 or by mailing to 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105.
- Parking tickets can be paid at https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/Login.aspx?acc=RT24927
Dog & Cat Licenses
Dog and cat licenses are to be renewed by April 1 pursuant state law. Licenses can be purchased at City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street. Should you not want to come in to City Hall, you can mail in a request in writing for your pet licenses to City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105. Please include the name and address the pet is registered under, a phone number in case we have questions and a copy of the most recent rabies vaccination certification from your veterinarian. Also include payment for the licenses. Spayed/neutered dogs and cat licenses are $6 each and those not “fixed” are $10 each. Once we receive your information, we will mail you the pet licenses.
Operator (Bartender) Licenses
You can submit an Operator License application with a copy of your driver’s license and application fee to City Clerk, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI, 53105.
You can submit a building permit application with a copy of your plans to Gregory Guidry, Building Inspector, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will contact you when the permit application is approved and take payment via phone.
Real Estate Taxes
Real estate taxes for the first installment (due January 31) can be dropped off in the payment drop box at City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street (on the Jefferson Street side) or mailed to City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105.
Real estate taxes for the second installment (after February 1) can be dropped off at the Racine County Treasurer’s Office Drop Box located at 730 Wisconsin Avenue, Racine, WI, 53403, mailed to the same address or paid online with Official Payments at https://www.officialpayments.com/pc_template_standard.jsp?body=pc_step2_body.jsp.
Vital Records are available at City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm or available through the mail, online or through any local Register of Deeds Office (ROD) that is still open to the public. Ordering online is available through the ROD website at https://www.racinecounty.com/government/register-of-deeds/birth-marriage-death-certificates or through the State Vital Records Office in Madison https://www.vitalchek.com/wistorefront/customer/wi/wiHome.xhtml
Visit the Burlington Public Library website to learn about current library operations at https://www.burlingtonlibrary.org/.
Report a Concern
Should you have any questions relating to City Services please call the following numbers or you can always email email@example.com. Please note, staff will respond as soon as they are able.
- City Hall: (262) 342-1161
- Water Dept: (262) 342-1173
- Public Works and Park Department: (262) 342-1181
- Library: (262) 342-1130
- Municipal Court: (262) 342-1129
- Police (non-emergency): (262 342-1100
- Fire (non-emergency): (262) 763-7842
- Municipal Court: (262) 342-1129
- Building Inspection: (262) 342-1164
- Register of Deeds: (262) 636-3208
- Racine County Clerk: (262) 636-3121
- Racine County Treasurer: (262) 636-3239