Burlington City Hall, located at 300 N Pine Street, provides limited County services formerly offered at the Western Racine County Service Center for residents to utilize. Services include:
- Marriage License applications and issuance (County Clerk).
- Certified copies of birth, death, and marriage certificates (Register of Deeds).
- Copies of deeds and real estate documents (Register of Deeds).
- Courier service for items to be recorded with the Register of Deeds.
- Second installment property tax payments and delinquent property tax payments (County Treasurer).
To locate information and forms for the Register of Deeds, County Clerk or County Treasurer click on the links below: