Daily In-house Engineering Activities
The Department of Public Works handles the following day to day engineering activities including:
- Public contact for all as-built information, such as location of sanitary laterals, water services, etc.
- Maintenance and updates to all city system maps, such as sanitary sewer, water, storm sewer, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of city mapping, such as zoning map, voting map, etc.
- Maintenance and archiving of plans for all public infrastructure.
- Maintenance of pavement management system.
- Creation and maintenance of five year capital street program.
- Issuance of Right-of-Way Permits.
Call the Department of Public Works at 539.3770 with requests for information.