Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 26, 2019, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM @ Downtown Burlington
- Safe Trick-or-Treating: The downtown businesses hand out treats to all costumed children from 11am to noon, or while supplies last.
- Spooky Kick-Off: Halloween face painting, pumpkin decorating and other family activities kick off the event at 9:30am.
- Free Hayrides: Free tractor hayrides circle the downtown area beginning at 10am.
- Costume Parade: Children are invited to show off their costumes in a walking parade at 10:30am.
- Family Movie: The Plaza Theater will host a free showing of recently released movie
- Photo Contest: Snap photos of your favorite costume or decoration during the event and submit them on our Facebook page for a chance to win prizes.
- Street entertainment!
Come for Spooky City and stay for the Autumn Festival from 12 to 5:30 pm at Wehmhoff Square Park, 355 N. Pine Street!
October 26, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM @ Wehmhoff Square
Come downtown to Wehmhoff Square Park from 12:00 (noon) to 5:30 pm for ribs, vendors, music and fun!! Come for Spooky City - stay for the Autumn Festival!!!
• Rib dinners for sale - YUM!! A drive-thru will be available on Perkins Blvd for easy pick up of dinners should you not be able to stay.
• Music in the pavilion throughout the day!
• 50/50 Raffles, seasonal vendors, and refreshments!
• Activities for the kids!!
Don’t forget to visit the downtown shops while you are here!
Thank you to our donors and volunteers!
All proceeds will be applied to the City of Burlington Tree Replacement Program and the Tri-County Fire & Rescue Training Association.