What should I do if I can’t pay my taxes?
If you cannot at least pay the first installment of your taxes by the January 31st due date, you should call the Racine County Treasurers Office at 262-636-3239 to make arrangements. Finance charges and late fees may apply.

Show All Answers

1. When can I expect to receive my tax bill?
2. What can I do if I have concerns about my Real Estate Assessment?
3. When is my real estate tax bill or personal property tax bill due?
4. How are the tax rates determined?
5. How do I qualify for the Lottery Credit and/or the First Dollar Credit?
6. What does all this tax money really pay for?
7. What should I do if I can’t pay my taxes?
8. What is the City Fiscal Year?
9. Who do I contact to request a W-9 form?
10. Is the City considered to be Sales Tax exempt?
11. What is the City Fiscal Year, and how can I see the Budget?